วันเสาร์ที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cheap,Krinner Christmas Tree Genie L Christmas Tree Stand


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.4

List Price : $42.99 Price : $61.99

  • 1 gallon water capacity
  • Convenient foot pedal
  • Weighs 13 lbs
  • Hold trunks 1 to 7 inches in diameter
  • 3 year warranty
Rating: 4.4

Product Description

Just place your tree in the stand, hold it straight and simply step onto the foot pedal until the claws firmly grab the trunk. Keep your tree fresh and looking great! The Tree Genie L holds up to 1.0 gallon of water. For trees up to 8 feet and any trunk from 1 to 7 inches. Weighs 13 lbs. and its slide out feet add stability you want! 3 year warranty.



Krinner Christmas Tree Genie L Christmas Tree Stand Reviews


Krinner Christmas Tree Genie L Christmas Tree Stand Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
36 Reviews
5 star:
 (27)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (4)
 
 
 

28 of 28 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE...BUY THIS MACHINE!, January 11, 2009
By 
Laurie (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
I have vivid memories as a child of my father swearing like a sailor...trying to get the christmas tree to stand up straight and not fall over. It easily took an hour for him to assemble the stand,place the tree on it and then argue with my mother over the fact that the tree wasnt straight! What a nightmare.

I bought this stand 3 years ago and I must say I'm sure its saving marriages left and right! If my father had this stand, it is likely he would have stayed with my mother (well maybe... I tend to be overly optimistic). I am a 5'6 female who lives by herself. I can honestly say that for the past 3 years I have put up the tree all by myself with no ones assistance! No jokes. I get a 8 foot tree every year. All I have to do is put the tree inside the Krimmer,straighten the tree the way I like it, and then crank the handle with my foot until it tightens itself around the tree stump. This whole process takes about 45 seconds...and I am not joking! The person who made this... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


32 of 33 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure where my "Genie" is!!!, January 1, 2007
By 
Shortly after I wrote this review, I wrote to Krinner suggesting they put the fill button on all of its products. They sent me an XL tree stand for free (the one that has the button) which I was shocked about since I didn't ask for one. It is too big for me to use, but it was a nice gesture on their part since this thing is pretty expensive!!!

I was so smitten with the ads and things I'd read about this product...I finally found it at HomeDepot and picked it up. They only had the Large sized one, which is all I needed anyway. Well, setting up the tree was pretty simple, but when I filled the water dish, I saw water seeping out of the base. I finished reading the directions and read that you are not supposed to fill it all the way but only to the "fill line"....here's why I gave this thing only 3 stars. You CANNOT see the fill line when the tree is in the stand....the fill line is inside the base! I had to guess where it might be. I noticed in the ads it shows a... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


24 of 26 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Use it once then toss it out, December 11, 2007
Bought this in 2006 and really liked the way it worked--easy, one-person tree set-up. The Krinner stands are great in concept--they use a cable mechanism to tighten a "claw" that holds the tree. It is much nicer than the cheaper, "bolt type" stands; however, locking mechanisms and the release are a bit confusing. The major problem is when I went to use the stand in 2007 the pedal mechanism would not tighten the cable. Either something was jammed or the cable had come loose--unfortunately there's no way to take the thing apart to find out. The build quality of the tightening mechanism is poor (note: my stand was marked "Made in China"). The product warranty is vague and they require you to pay the shipping for product replacement.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 36 customer reviews...

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/054/FRNju.gif

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น